manthony twenty

 
2005

ALBUMS

Audible, Sky Signal
Beastie Boys, Solid Gold Hits
Brakes, Give Blood
Caesars, Paper Tigers
Darkness, One Way Ticket To Hell And Back
Electric Six, Senor Smoke
Missy Elliott, The Cookbook
50 Cent, The Massacre
R. Kelly, TP3. Reloaded
Louis XIV, The Best Little Secrets Are Kept
Stephen Malkmus, Face The Truth
Moby, Hotel
Mountain Goats, The Sunset Tree
Kelly Osbourne, Sleeping In The Nothing
Pitbull, M.I. STILL A.M.I.
Queens Of The Stone Age, Lullabies To Paralyze
Robyn, Robyn
Spoon, Gimme Fiction
Trina, The Glamorest Life
Turbonegro, Party Animals

Comments:
Is the rest of Senor Smoke really as incredible as "Rock And Roll Evacuation" and "Jimmy Carter"? Because I can hear in those two songs the outline of a really amazing album.
 
I think "Rock And Roll Evacuation" is a highlight, but the rep for "Jimmy Carter" is a bit annoying - lots of their songs are that strong lyrically, just not deprived of disco-metal distraction. Get the album.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 all   2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 all  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?